Windhoek Country Club
Windhoek - Namibia
The Windhoek Country Club Resort is situated on the southern outskirts of Namibia's capital city. As this large hotel is next to an 18 hole golf course it would suit business travellers, individual travellers, families and self-drive tourist who wish to combine recreational activities when bookending a vacation to the country.
Sporty types can also enjoy a game of tennis courts and the luxurious outdoor swimming pool is ideal to take a welcome dip after your flight or safari in Namibia. Wine and dine in numerous restaurants and bars. The Entertainment Centre and Casino features a wide variety of the latest slot machines and games, attended by top international inspectors and pit bosses.
The business community can also hire the Oryx Conference Centre. This multi-use venue has the capacity and flexibility to cater for functions ranging from 20-900 persons. The Main Function Hall can be divided into two large soundproof rooms, as well as four breakaway boardrooms.
The Kokerboom Restaurant offers an international 'a la carte' menu and a specialty buffet, seating approximately 230 guests. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served here. The Oriental Restaurant specializes in eastern delicacies, overlooking the vibrant Casino. The exciting outdoor water world boasts a popular Cocktail Pool Bar with tempting sundowners, aperitifs and cocktails. Connoisseur's of specialty coffees should head to the Coffee Lounge.
Accommodation is in:
- The Presidential Suite: An enormous suite spread over 2 levels. On the lower level relax in living room (lounge and 8-seater dining area), guest toilette, air-conditioning, kitchenette, mini-bar, 74cm TV, terrace facing the golf club and tennis courts, with an optional inter-leading room. The upper level has a bedroom with raised king size bed, walk-in closet (including 2 electronic safes), writing desk, bathroom with jacuzzi, shower and a bidet - fully marbled, trouser press and balcony.
- Luxury Suites: The Luxury Suites consist of a living room (lounge and 6-seater dining area), guest toilette, kitchenette, air-conditioning, terrace facing the golf course, bedroom with king size bed, trouser press, mini-bar, 74 cm TV, closet (with electronic safe), and a spacious marbled bathroom & shower.
- Luxury Rooms: 39 Luxury Rooms have a raised bedroom with queen size bed, air-conditioning, 54cm TV, lounge area, spacious bathroom & shower with marble finish, trouser press, mini-bar and balcony.
- Twin Rooms: 87 Twin Rooms have twin beds, 24hr room service, air-conditioning, DSTV hotel package and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Although the resort is some 10mins drive from the city centre, a courtesy bus is provided. Airport transfers or car hire in Windhoek can be arranged.
The Windhoek Country Club and Resort. Ideal for the golfer, businessperson and tourist alike!
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Get to visit Windhoek's township from the comfort of your own vehicle - while accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
Visit a diamond & jewelry showroom - open 7 days a week by appointment
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
Romantic accommodation in an restored castle, a must for honeymoons. Also the finest (and most expensive) restaurant in Windhoek
Situated in on a hilltop with commanding views over the Klein Windhoek valley
near Eros Airport on the southern outskirts of town lies this 3 star hotel
a luxury boutique hotel, offering top range private suites. Great for honeymooners, luxury & exclusivity guaranteed.
large hotel complex on the outskirts of town - near the Eros Airport
A large hotel and casino, situated next to the golf course on the outskirts of town
situated in central Windhoek this hotel has 154 rooms, a casino and several bars and dining areas
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.