Swakopmund Luxury Suites
Accommodation in Swakopmund - Namibia
Swakopmund Luxury Suites are an up-market guesthouse which offer a range of stylish and modern accommodation. Individual travellers, families and honeymooners looking for a luxury, contemporary break for a few days in Swakopmund should stay here.
This is the ideal stopover after an adventure in Etosha National Park, the dunes at Sossusvlei or along the the Skeleton Coast. Centrally located they operate efficiently with friendly front office staff. Your cars and trailers can be safely parked in front of the hotel with 24hr security and camera surveillance.
The pleasant climate associated with Namibia's premier holiday resort is complemented by its laid-back atmosphere. Swakopmund's main seaside area is called the Mole and walkers and line fishermen head to the jetty, the town's most iconic symbol. The Germanic history of the town is reflected in the many restored monuments, buildings and private businesses.
Not far from either the beach or the town's amenities, your accommodation is also next to the Café Anton. Breakfast is served at the Café Bojo (get your voucher from the front desk) and the owners/management will be only too happy to recommend a restaurant for lunch and dinner. Please note the front desk is only managed during 'normal office hours'. Limited accessible parking is available. No pets or service animals (guide dogs) are allowed on the property. Day trips and activities can also be arranged.
Guests stay in 16 newly renovated, individually furnished and decorated rooms. Hair dryers, iron/ironing board can be arranged on request. There are:
- Standard Suites: Each of the standard suites (26sqm) are equipped with twin/double beds, air-conditioning, en-suite shower and a lounge with comfortable seating, DSTV and a Nespresso coffee machine. A glass door leads onto a small terrace (ground floor only).
- Family Suite: Guests with a small child or a group of 3 can use the Family Suite (34sqm) which has an additional sofa bed and amenities similar to the Standard Suites.
- Luxury Suite: The larger Luxury Suite (30sqm) offers guests a 'touch more room to breathe and unwind'. It comes fully-equipped with tea/coffee station, 2 chairs and amenities similar to the Standard Suites.
- Honeymoon Suite: This luxurious suite (40sqm) is ideal for that special occasion and is equipped with a bath and standard amenities similar to the other suites.
A hot air balloon ride over the Namib Desert
Full & half day trips from Swakopmund to various birding hotspots in the Namib Desert
A half day tour (with morning and afternoon departures) to the seal colony at Cape Cross
Visits the seal colony at Cape Cross and the Messum Crater which is best known for it's desert adapted plants such as the Welwitschia Mirabilis
Everything from sharks to pilchards
A half day tour into the Namib Desert
A day trip from Swakopmund into the Namib Desert
Explore the Namib Desert at night on foot - a great way to learn about the nocturnal creatures which inhabit this part of Namibia.
2 hour guided trip into the dune belt near Swakopmund (50km) - you enter an area where you cannot get to by car or foot. No experience necessary...
Skitter down the slip faces of a tall star dune near Swakopmund at 80km/h on a lie-down board, or enjoy the style and grace of a stand-up board. No experience necessary.
A day trip from Swakopmund down the Skeleton Coast to Sandwich Harbour
Leave the safety of the aircraft and join a tandem skydive. No experience required!
Full day tour to the Spitzkoppe Mountains - you will meet the Damara people and be introduced to the Bushman rock art of the area.
This tour is an exploration into the past, present & future of the town of Swakopmund
view the lagoon from the comfort of a catamaran
A dolphin cruise around the Walvis Bay Lagoon
Quad biking in the coastal dunes with a difference. These tours concentrate on the fauna, flora & people who inhabit the dune belt, excellent guiding and stunning scenery make this an experience not to be missed
An eventful day trip combining kayaking on the lagoon with a 4x4 trip through the Namib Desert dunes ending in Sandwich Harbour
A morning of cruising on the Walvis Bay lagoon is followed by the spectacular and thrilling drive to the natural harbour & splendid birdlife of Sandwich Harbour
Kayaking on the Walvis Bay Lagoon
Top location, right on the beach. This is a very popular accommodation choice - and rightly so.
Slightly outide town on the banks of the Swakop River and overlooking the dunes of the Namib Desert. Excellent for those wanting a desert setting near the convenience of town
Close to the main beach and Swakopmund aquarium, also boasts a heated swimming pool
Very centrally located with a quaint German atmosphere.
A new hotel and spa complex situated north of town in the suburb of Mile 4
Absolutely unique! Built on stilts into the Swakop River - many units offer great views. Feels more like a traditional country lodge rather than an establishment in a busy tourist town.
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.