Hotel Pension Steiner
Windhoek - Namibia
The Hotel Pension Steiner is conveniently located in the centre of Windhoek, and is only minutes walk away from Independence Avenue, (the city's main street,) banking institutions, and a decent range of restaurants, bars, the main post office, shops and other tourist attractions.
The hotel pride themselves on their attention to detail, excellent personal service and 'will walk the extra mile' for their guests. At reception, they can arrange an airport transfer, dinner reservation or assist in what to do in and around Windhoek.
To relax and unwind, guests head for the sparkling pool, exotic beer garden or cozy lounge with it's inviting fireplace. In and around these delightful sites, is an excellent opportunity to down a cold, refreshing glass of draught beer, or perhaps a glass or two or South African wine.
Before heading off for the day, guests can tuck into a sumptuous breakfast buffet of fresh bread and rolls, cheese, cold meats, (some of them home-made) cereals, egg dishes (cooked to order), sweet French crêpes or an omelette with a choice of filling. Light meals are served mid-day and many guests enjoy an ice-cream around the pool in the afternoon, sun-loungers, parasols and garden furniture supplied.
Accommodation is in 16 rooms. There are:
- Single Rooms: 2 single rooms with an en-suite bathroom, telephone, heater, digital safe, mini-bar, hair dryer, satellite television and a fan. Some of the single rooms have air-conditioning.
- Double Rooms: Some of the 12 double rooms have air-conditioning. They all have similar facilities to the single rooms.
- Triple Room: The Triple Room is suitable for 2 adults and 1 child with similar facilities to the single/double rooms.
- Family Room: The Family Room is for 2 adults and 2 children with similar facilities to the single/double rooms.
There is a 24hr security service including safe off-road parking. Airport transfers or car hire in Windhoek can be arranged.
Hotel Pension Steiner. An oasis in the heart of Windhoek!
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Get to visit Windhoek's township from the comfort of your own vehicle - while accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
Visit a diamond & jewelry showroom - open 7 days a week by appointment
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
close to Windhoek's main shopping centre at Maerua Mall
very centrally situated mid range accommodation in Windhoek
German hospitality in leafy suburburban setting
Situated in on a hilltop with commanding views over the Klein Windhoek valley
a luxury boutique hotel, offering top of the range private suites. Recently voted one of the world's best new boutique hotels.
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.