Windhoek - Namibia
Windhoek's first all-suite Luxury Hotel opened in June 2011! Nestled amongst a unique olive tree plantation is the Olive Exclusive Boutique Hotel, an ultra-upmarket guest house, situated in a quiet and exclusive area of the capital city. The Olive is rightly described as an oasis, set close to the Windhoek Central Business District (CBD), yet far from city centre noise and traffic. Their location suits the business community perfectly, as it does for those who simply want to get away from it all. Self-drive or guided groups are also very welcome. The Olive Exclusive is a sister-property to the well-established Olive Grove Guest House.
Guests can expect personalised, attentive and refined service at the in-house restaurant. A buffet style hot and continental breakfast is served. Lunch and dinner can be selected from their 'a la carte' menu. Dining can be taken at an individual table in the restaurant or in your own suite. An extensive drinks list and selection of wines compliment top cuisine.
The Olive's 7 suites each boast the same levels of opulence but with a different feel, style and layout. Each one has a magnificent view towards the Eros Mountains in the north and the Olive Grove greenery overlooking the Klein Windhoek Valley below. Goose-down duvets, luxurious cotton linen, plus a range of complimentary branded body products also reflect the high quality of comfort experienced throughout The Olive. All suites have access to a communal pool.
- Premier Suites: The 4 Premier Suites are equipped with outstanding facilities. A free-standing bath and relaxation area, luxurious lounge and dining room launch the splendour. There is satellite television (DSVT), iPod docking stations, mini-bar (with complementary Amarula and sherry), telephone, air conditioning, hair dryer, wall-mounted safe and the PC with complimentary internet access emphasizes the attention to detail. Relax in your own 'infinity view' plunge pool. Inviting fireplaces ward off those cold winter evenings.
- Junior Suites: The luxurious amenities and facilities are similar in 3 Junior Suites to the Premier Suites but without private plunge pools.
A wellness centre is located in the adjoining Olive Grove property. Airport and city transfers can be organized while you may also want to add vehicle rental in Windhoek to your accommodation request.
Olive Exclusive is an essential establishment for those who expect a little more from life.
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Get to visit Windhoek's township from the comfort of your own vehicle - while accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
Visit a diamond & jewelry showroom - open 7 days a week by appointment
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
Olive Exclusive is situated at 20 Promenaden Road, Windhoek
- Travelling from the airport
- From the international airport, travel towards Windhoek on Sam Nujoma Drive. When arriving into ‘Klein Windhoek' on Sam Nujoma Drive from the airport look out for the second set of traffic lights (You should see a fuel station and a small shopping center on the corner). Turn right at these traffic lights into Nelson Mandela Avenue. Travel along Nelson Mandela Avenue and turn left into Schanzen Road. Towards the top of the hill on Schanzen Road, turn sharp right into Promenaden Road. You will see Olive Grove Guesthouse on the corner of Promenaden Road and Ngami Street - the entrance to Olive Exclusive is just beyond this on Promenanden Road
- Travelling from Town
- From the center of town travel north on Independence Avenue. Turn right into Bahnhof Street (look out for Windhoek Police Station on the corner of Independence Avenue and Bahnhof Street) and then left into Robert Mugabe Avenue. Once on Robert Mugabe Avenue, turn almost immediately right into Schanzen Road. Travel over the hill and turn second left into Promenaden Road. Look out for Ngami Street and you will see Olive Grove Guesthouse on the corner - the entrance to Olive Exclusive is just beyond this on Promenanden Road
Romantic accommodation in an restored castle, a must for honeymoons. Also the finest (and most expensive) restaurant in Windhoek
Situated in on a hilltop with commanding views over the Klein Windhoek valley
near Eros Airport on the southern outskirts of town lies this 3 star hotel
a luxury boutique hotel, offering top range private suites. Great for honeymooners, luxury & exclusivity guaranteed.
large hotel complex on the outskirts of town - near the Eros Airport
A large hotel and casino, situated next to the golf course on the outskirts of town
situated in central Windhoek this hotel has 154 rooms, a casino and several bars and dining areas
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.