Etosha - Namibia
Mokuti Lodge, is situated on the border of the Etosha National Park in Namibia. The lodge combines unique African charm with the tradition of excellent service and supreme quality. “Mokuti“ means “in the forest“ in Owambo, a traditional language spoken in Namibia. The lodge is hidden in between 4300 hectares of farmland being home to giraffes, oryx, kudu and many other species of wildlife.
Situated two kilometers outside the gates of Etosha National Park the lodge is the gateway to a unique safari experience as well as the perfect destination for incentives, meetings, weddings and honeymoons.
There are a total of 106 double or family rooms:
- Standard Rooms: En-suite bathrooms with bath or shower, air-conditioning with climate control, ceiling fan, mosquito net/door, tea/coffee station, satellite TV, mini-bar and in-room safe, desk and chair.
- Luxury Rooms: Some of the rooms have waterhole views and others are ideal for a sunrise experience. The facilities are similar to the Standard Rooms.
- Luxury Family Rooms: Individual terraces, squirrel feeding for the kids and colourful sunsets all with facilities similar to the Luxury/Standard Double Rooms.
Mokuti Lodge offers a unique range of culinary delights with international and local specialties. The Tambuti Restaurant serves a combination of live cooking and premium international buffets as well as a à la carte menu. Traditional African grill cuisine can be enjoyed in the Boma restaurant.
In the two conference room Oshoto and Onduno one finds the ideal setting for extraordinary conferences and incentives. The Olupale and Ohambo Bush venues envelope guests in an African outdoor atmosphere as they indulge in a tantalizing touch of local cuisine under the stars.
Besides private scheduled game drives into Etosha National Park the Mokuti Lodge offers various facilities to enjoy some active or relaxing moments, such as 2 tennis courts, some walking trails, swimming pools, billiard room and to end off the day after an exciting journey in the Etosha National Park try and experience a moment of relaxation in the new spa & gym or a refreshing cocktail in one of the two bars.
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Private and scheduled game drives into Etosha National Park
- Walking Trails
- Explore the veld around Mokuti Lodge on foot
- Two flood-lit courts are available
- Swimming Pools
- Cool down, relax and escape the heat of the Etosha days
- Game viewing from a special elevated viewing platform
- Billiard Room
- 2 billiard tables can be found next to the Mokuti Bar
- Reptile park
- Learn about a wide variety of Namibian reptiles & snakes
- Guided Mountain Bike Tours
- The flat terrain makes exploring the large property from a mountain bike a joy
- Nordic Bush Walks
- For those who feel the need to get a bit more exercise from their walking
- A small gymnasium overlooks a waterhole
from the B1, turn into C38 approximately 75 kilometers north of Tsumeb. The turn-off is sign-posted (road to the Etosha National park, Namutoni camp). The entrance to Mokuti Lodge is on the left hand side just before the park gate.
A blend of African excitement & luxury are the order of the day at this luxury lodge
Small mid-price lodge close to the park gate - situated of the private Fischer's pan reserve
Large lodge situated at the Namutoni entrance gate to Etosha. Excellent facilities but expect to share these with large group tours
The latest edition to the Mushara Collection offers mid-range tented accommodation
Good accommodation at a reasonable price, close to the park entrance
Small intimate tented camp built on raised platforms, good for privacy and a 'luxury outdoor' feel
Inside the park borders, built around Fort Namutoni. Recently upgraded to appeal to more 'up-market' visitors
Newly renovated, good mid market option for self-drive tourists
A tented camp just outside Etosha
Luxury lodge built around a fort on Fischer's Pan. Easy access to the park
Small exclusive camp, built on raised platforms - a popular option with those seeking an exclusive new perspective
The first new accommodation to be built inside the Etosha National Park in over 30 years. The camp sits on a wooden deck on an isolated peninsula overlooking the pan
Very exclusive private suites, all mod-cons and luxuries
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.