Jordani Bed and Breakfast
Windhoek - Namibia
Jordani Bed and Breakfast is located in Olympia, a quiet up-market southern suburb of Windhoek. Expect an informal, quiet and relaxed atmosphere, set next to a small stream the home to many indigenous trees and associated birdlife. Jordani is ideal for those in need of rest and recuperation, after a hard day's dusty drive or at the end of a Namibian safari.
Although it is only 5mins drive from the city centre and it's shopping malls, medical and banking facilities, the guest house is also in close proximity to a suburban shopping centre complex, complete with a supermarket, liquor store, pizzeria, chemist, doctor and post office. This makes Jordani Bed and Breakfast, a perfect destination for tourists, business travellers and families alike.
There is TV lounge and dining room, braai facilities, a laundry service, outside terrace, and the 'Dish' Restaurant. The 'Old Location Bar' is a comfortable bar and lounge area, for guests to relax and enjoy a after-dinner drink or sundowner.(Jordani has a full hotel liquor license.)
Although this is a bed and breakfast establishment, light meals and sandwiches can be ordered, as can 'home cooked' meals from the limited dinner menu, from Monday to Thursday. For those guests who prefer to order a take away a reliable delivery service can be contacted.
Jordani B&B offers accommodation in single, double or family rooms. Non-smoking room are available.
- Single Rooms: 2 Single Rooms have a single bed, en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower, air-conditioning, fridge/mini-bar, tea/coffee station, hotel package satellite TV.
- Double Rooms: Equipped with either twin or double beds the facilities are the same as the Single Rooms.
- Family Room: The Family Room sleeps up to 4 persons. They have similar facilities to the Single/Double Rooms with the addition of direct access to the pool area.
Many of their guests also like to relax and unwind around the sparkling pool on a sun-bed, set in a peaceful garden atmosphere.
Taxi pick-ups and drop-offs can be arranged from Windhoek International Airport. Jordani Bed and Breakfast is best suited to visitors with their own transportation.
You may also want to add vehicle rental in Windhoek to your accommodation request.
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Get to visit Windhoek's township from the comfort of your own vehicle - while accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
Visit a diamond & jewelry showroom - open 7 days a week by appointment
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
a boutique hotel in the southern suburbs
a luxurious six bedroom establishment
Recently opened guest house in a quite upmarket suburb. Offers meals & excellent service
A friendly owner managed guest house surrounded by landscaped gardens. Located in the upmarket suburb of Eros.
in the quiet suburb of Olympia
An owner run guest house located in a well established suburb
Well established guest house in a suburban setting
Offers some of the best value for money accommodation in Windhoek
situated in the suburb of Olympia this guest house also doubles as a small art gallery
in the suburb of Klein Whindoek this boutique hotel shares grounds with one of Windhoek's most popular restaurants and a health spa
a small well designed B&B in a popular upmarket suburb
a beautiful, owner-run guest house in a quiet subburb, within walking distance of several eateries
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.