Windhoek - Namibia
The Heinitzburg Hotel, is situated in and overlooks Namibia's capital city Windhoek. This beautiful castle was commissioned in 1914 and is renown for it's attention to detail and personal undivided attention received from both hosts and staff, emphasized in it's four-poster beds and hand-made wooden furniture. If you're looking for a romantic and relaxing destination to spoil yourselves, or someone special, then this is the place to go!
There is a lounge and bar, meeting and conference rooms, restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Lovers of authentic, historical artwork should head for the Knight's Room, situated in the original castle. Amenities include an outdoor dining and lounging area and valet parking.
There is a choice of venues for a full continental breakfast, either outdoors in the garden cafe overlooking the city and the mountains, or indoors in the richly finished Aschenborn Room, located in the old Castle.
Fine wining and dining is at Leo's at the Castle Gourmet Restaurant, which overlooks the skyline of Windhoek. It is one of the best restaurants in Namibia. The cuisine is varied, ranging from International to French à la carte. The Garden Terrace, along with superb views over the city and the surrounding mountains, is the place to go for meals, coffee, and cakes. For something a lighter, snacks and sundowner cocktails are also served here, and is the venue for stunning views and spectacular sunsets.
Accommodation at Hotel Heinitzburg is in 16 spacious and generously appointed rooms. Every room has a magnificent view of the capital city Windhoek and the surrounding Khomas Hochland mountains.
- Superior Rooms: Fully equipped with en-suite bathroom, air-condition/heating units, direct telephone lines, electronic safes, mini-bars, televisions with cable channels and music facilities.
- Deluxe Rooms: The Deluxe Rooms are poolside with both a shower and a bath. They have similar facilities to the Superior Rooms.
- Family Room: The Family Room has similar facilities to the Superior Rooms and is for 2 adults and 2 children. There are 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms and an inter-leading door.
You may also want to add car hire in Windhoek to your accommodation request.
Hotel Heinitzburg - Fit for a King or Queen!!!
This excursion to a game lodge offers the unique opportunity to view leopards & cheetah at close range
A wide variety of horse riding options including: Champagne Breakfast Rides, Sundowner Rides, Rides by the hour & even multiple day outings
Explore the township area of Katutura on a bike tour
Get to visit Windhoek's township from the comfort of your own vehicle - while accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide
Half or Full- Day Tours to a game ranch north of the city. Includes horse riding (only on full day), a game drive & lion feeding
Visit a diamond & jewelry showroom - open 7 days a week by appointment
A historical & cultural half day trip that explores central Windhoek
Learn about the pre-independence apartheid history of Windhoek
Romantic accommodation in an restored castle, a must for honeymoons. Also the finest (and most expensive) restaurant in Windhoek
Situated in on a hilltop with commanding views over the Klein Windhoek valley
near Eros Airport on the southern outskirts of town lies this 3 star hotel
a luxury boutique hotel, offering top range private suites. Great for honeymooners, luxury & exclusivity guaranteed.
large hotel complex on the outskirts of town - near the Eros Airport
A large hotel and casino, situated next to the golf course on the outskirts of town
situated in central Windhoek this hotel has 154 rooms, a casino and several bars and dining areas
To make the booking process as user friendly as possible we offer 2 ways to make a booking from this website:
- The book or enquire button allows you to add multiple properties to an enquiry & in conjunction with the interactive online Namibia map it can be used to plan and book your entire Namibian trip. Once added to the shopping cart / itinerary planner properties which have online availability can be paid for and booked immediately while those without online functionality will be sent to us for processing.
- Use email us to send an old fashioned email enquiry.