Community Campsites - Namibia
Why Aabadi Bush Camp?
- A chance to get out of the car and experience nature on foot
- A unique opportunity for a true interaction with local Namibians.
- An opportunity to see the skills and creativity of local crafts people in action.
What can you experience?
- Game tracking on foot with San trackers
- Guided nature walks
- Cultural performances
- Meals on request
What facilities are there?
- Camp sites with ablution facilities
- Traditional huts with en-suite ablution facilities
The only way to get a site is to arrange it on arrival at the campsite.
Community Tourism | Namibia
On an old mission station south of Okahandja, the farm Otjisazu is full of historical interest
Situated some distance west of Okahandja the natural hot spring has been tapped and is used to full both an indoor and outdoor pool
A tranquil garden & African decor give this country hotel laid back, relaxed feeling. Situated on the outskirts of the town of Okahandja
A game farm which offers a 'boutique camping experience' with accommodation in air-conditioned permanently erected tents
Situated on farmland west of Okahandja, Oropoko has a well stocked game park