Kalahari Bush Breaks Trail
4x4 Adventure in Namibia
- This non-guided trail is not particularly taxing and is an average challenge for the 4x4 enthusiast.
- All road markings are clear and designed for convenience of travellers.
- The trail can be guided if requested and takes around two hours to complete.
- The trail poses no dangerous or severely challenging sections, but is an enjoyable 4x4 experience, in a remote desert setting.
- The maximum number of vehicles permitted on the trail is four.
- It is open all year round, and the best times to visit are between December and August.
The luxury guest house, Kalahari Bush Breaks Lodge, (with 8 en-suite bedrooms) has a number of campsites situated near the entrance, with braai area, water tap, and electric light.